Special Structures Design Department
We are proud to announce that the Special Structures Design Department has been established within our Design Studio.
It employs highly-qualified specialists in the field, who use the following tools:
- Tekla Structures 2022 – steel structure drawings, shop drawings, 3D models, NC files;
- Advance Steel 2022 – steel structure drawings, shop drawings, 3D models, NC files;
- Autodesk Robot Structural 2022 –static structural calculations, node calculations;
- Dlubal RFEM 5.26 – static structural calculations, node calculations, FEM calculations.
We provide comprehensive designs of overpasses, load-bearing structures, poles, bridges, exhaust ducts, absorbers, cases, grates, separators, etc.
Contact us today!
New websites. New domains.
With the continued development of our company, which has mainly involved
- improving our technological and organisational skills,
- increasing our manufacturing capacities with the new production hall, and
- extending our service range, including in special structures, as well as laser metal cutting and bending services,
we have decided to rebrand ourselves to present our growing range of products and services in a more consistent and comprehensive manner to both our current and prospective Clients.
As part of these efforts, on 7 June our company launched its new websites, which are available at different addresses:
polimer-polska.pl ➔ polimer.tech
polimer-laboratorium.pl ➔ ndt.polimer.tech
This also involves new email domains which have changed from…@polimer-polska.pl to …@polimer.tech and …@ndt.polimer.tech (the latter is used for addresses connected with the Polimer NDT Laboratory). All emails sent to addresses with the previous domain name will now be redirected to their equivalent addresses with the new domain. You will receive our replies and new emails from addresses with the new domain name.
EN 15085-2 Certification
Developing its new range of activities – special structures – Polimer has completed certification in “Welding of railway vehicles and components” according to EN 15085-2, in the field of application “Manufacturing of new assemblies and components for railway vehicles”. Certification level CL1.
New production hall
- virtually no restrictions on size and weight of manufactured equipment
- a considerable increase in the potential production volume
- better ability to prioritise deadlines
- increased reliability of Polimer as a contracting party.
Polimer becomes sponsor of Hutnik Kraków boxing section
In November 2020 Polimer became the technical sponsor of the boxing section of the Hutnik Kraków sports club! More information: HERE
ISO 14001 & 45001 certification
Polimer has successfully completed the certification procedure confirming the application of an Integrated Management System and compliance with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 14001:2015 and PN-ISO 45001:2018 for the design, manufacturing and assembly of pressure equipment, steel installations and constructions and the nondestructive testing of welds in the NDT laboratory.