What we do
- Individual laser cutting, bending and welding services for metals
- Welding services
- Comprehensive production services of any complex metal product, using various technologies and project support
- Production for individual customers
- Production for companies from a variety of industries, including construction, advertising, POS, machine, automotive and other industries
- Serial production with 100% reproducibility and individual production
- We can perform tests and produce prototypes on request.
Laser cutting of sheet metal
Workspace (mm): 1500 x 3000
Cutting ranges (mm):
- carbon steel (including galvanised): up to 25
- stainless steel: up to 12
- aluminium: up to 10.
Press braking of sheet metal
Rolling of sheet metal
Our devices allow bending tubes with diameters from 10 mm to 80 mm with radii from 1.5D to 500 mm.
Other metalworking services
We have extensive skills and experience in welding various types of metals coming from our work as a manufacturer of pressure devices. In addition to steel and aluminium, we weld all kinds of materials, including challenging ones, such as nickel alloys, titanium, and materials requiring heat treatment.
Our range includes nearly 100 welding technologies. We employ the TIG, MIG and MAG welding methods.
We hold an ISO 3834 welding process assessment certificate and have implemented welding quality management systems for rail vehicles and their components according to EN 15085, as well as the ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 & UDT management systems.
We provide surface protection solutions using powder coating, wet coating and hot-dip and electro galvanisation.
We design metal elements and small structures.
Our engineers can prepare documentation and technical drawings for you.
We assist our clients in seeking the best technological solutions, including with the use of 3D modelling software.
We can also manufacture products based on the received documentation.
Laser cutting can be performed on stainless steel, carbon steel, galvanised steel and aluminium.
Bending, rolling and welding is performed on all steel grades, alloys and non-ferrous metals.
We can use our own material or materials provided by the client.