What we do
Our main business is the design and manufacturing of pressure and non-pressure equipment making up industrial installations in the refinery, chemical, petrochemical, mining, fertiliser and energy sectors. In addition, we can manufacture equipment for any industry, such as food processing or water treatment.
We provide our products and services mainly to End Users and EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) companies.
We also provide services:
- design, install, exchange, repair, modernise, or optimise
- individual devices, systems or whole installations
- especially for corrosive, toxic, flammable and explosive media
- especially under high pressure and extreme temperatures
- especially when using non-standard materials.
We manufacture equipment in accordance with ASME acceptance criteria “U stamp designator” and “U2 stamp designator”, PED 2014/68/EU with CE, UDT (Polish Office of Technical Inspection) and GOST (EAC) marks.
You can choose from a comprehensive range of services – engineering, procurement, manufacturing, installation, commissioning, or entrust us with completing a specific stage of works.
Our competitive advantage lies in our ability to carry out non-standard projects requiring:
- Understanding of the specific requirements and needs of our clients
- Excellent work organisation in cooperating with our clients
- Extensive engineering and manufacturing knowledge and experience
- In-depth knowledge of the global market for non-standard materials
- A wide array of skills, authorisations and certificates.